I don’t know how to start, but I didn’t have the intent to write my farewell, since a lot of people I follow published their farewell, I decided to write one to encourage myself to do better things next year.
- Engaged at 16th Feb.
- Married at 17th August.
- Moved to Berlin, Germany.
I didn't have a plan to achieve for 2018, so things happened in a random way.
- Started my own blog.
- Created my first golang library Rate Limit (here).
- Joined @GetYourGuide
- Created an Golang Alexa SDK (here).
Next year goals:
- Read 3 Tech books
- Read 3 Novels /Non-tech books
- Attend tech conferences in Europe ( specially Laracon )
- Starting my sass project
I think that's all for 2019, I'm excited to see what will happen.